Monday, April 8, 2013

Altered Travel Journal

My husband and I are going to England in May and I wanted a small notebook to take with to keep notes and thoughts of our trip. I found this small notebook that will be perfect, its small and has pockets on the inside. I love the cover but wanted something that had a travel theme. I found some paper with suitcases and I used my Wall Decor cartridge to cut the compass for the front. I added some doodling because the orange paper needed a little something extra.


2 comments:

  1. Terri this is perfect for your travel journal. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Terri! I love that paper you used and love the doodling on your compass!! This will come in very handy for you while you are traveling in England!! You will be happy when you get home and can remember what all you did to be able to scrap it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete