Friday, November 8, 2013

Exploding Box (4)

This box is the modern theme. This one I struggled with and did last. My sisters client wanted modern with orange, lemon, and bright pink. So after lots of internet searching this is what I came up with. I had finally found the right paper but the theme just wasn't easy. Modern can mean so many things. I made a rosette with my MS score board and the banner cut on the lid is from Straight From The Nest. All of the loopy cuts are from Ribbons and Rosettes. I used R&R for most of the cuts in this box. I didn't make any rosettes with it because I don't like how they are cut and pieced together but there are lots of other cuts that are interesting.



1 comment:

  1. Love this box, unusual colors but they work together! And yes, what is modern?! lol I guess I'm not a modern gal. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete