Friday, November 8, 2013

Exploding Box

Its been awhile since my last post, I haven't been very crafty lately. A few months ago I made my first exploding box, I made it for my sister of our trip to England. A client of hers saw it and asked if I could make her 4 boxes for her and her sisters. They each had specific themes and colors which was a struggle for me. I like to just get in my craftroom and create something. 3 of the boxes were vintage which I loved and the last was "modern". Vintage was easy, modern not so much. It can mean so many different things. I am going to post the pics of each in separate posts, here's the first.
Its vintage with rose/cream colors. I used my Anna Griffin basket weave embossing folder for the outside. The roses are done using  Artiste. I used various carts for all the boxes: Heritage, Storybook, Elegant Edges, and a few others I can't remember.

1 comment:

  1. This one is by far my most favorite of all the 4 boxes Terri! I just love the embossing on all of them but this embossing is just gorgeous. I love the pink and the beautiful papers and die cuts you used. You have really rocked these explosion boxes my friend!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete